What is Java Script?
1.Adding interactive behavior to web pages
- Show or hide more information with the click of a button
- Change the color of a button when the mouse hovers over it
- Slide through a carousel of images on the homepage
- Zooming in or zooming out on an image
- Displaying a timer or count-down on a website
- Playing audio and video in a web page
- Displaying animations
- Using a drop-down hamburger menu
2. Creating web and mobile apps
3. Building web servers and developing server applications
4. Game development
- There’s a low threshold to get started
- It’s a fun language to learn
What is Garbage Collection in the Context of Java
Java Garbage Collection (GC) is the process of tracking the live objects while destroying unreferenced objects in the Heap memory in order to reclaim space for future object allocation.
Garbage Collection (GC) enables faster development with less boilerplate code (no need for manually allocating and releasing memory) and eliminates memory-related issues. However, in reality, JVM performs garbage collection by creating and removing too many objects, which results in serious performance problems. In order to effectively manage garbage collection and memory issues in JVM, you need to understand how garbage collection really works under the hood.