What is digital Business card: A digital business card (also known as electronic business cards, digital visiting cards virtual business cards) is an online means of sharing contact information. Click here to get your VCard page up and running in under 5 minutes. It will be the top networking tool in 2023. This article will cover the benefits of going virtual, how to create a digital business card ( and make it running up), how to share your card, and more.
Like typical business cards, electronic business cards can be customized, designed, and shared with anyone. There’s been a massive push to make all things digital over the past two/three years. Everything from networking conferences to baby showers now has a virtual option. Let’s know about what exactly is a digital business card.
What is digital business card?
Digital Business Cards are pretty much the same business cards, it is essentially the digital version of a physical business card – they are created and exchanged via the Internet instead of usual paper print. There are many apps and websites that can help to create one online. Another advantage of digital business cards is that you can instantly update your information without having to print new ones.
Digital business card benefits.
The advantages that virtual business cards have over print are so overwhelming in number that it would make more sense to ask why print business cards are even still a thing. Let’s go over some of the more obvious benefits of a digital business card:
- Infinite Supply: You will never run out of cards and have to shell out for the printers again.
- More creative freedom: Unlike print design, colors and size are not limited (though it is recommended you aim for mobile phone dimensions).
- Clickable links: All the receiver has to do is tap your phone number or social media icon to contact you and visit your social profile.
- Adaptable: If you made a mistake on your first pass, your details change , or you get bored of the design, you can easily change it. With print cards, changing information is an expensive and wasteful process, forcing you to reprint new batch.
- Multimedia capabilities: You can add videos and animations to make your business card more attractive.
- Immediate integration with contact lists. This is a major benefit: instead of hoping the receiver of your business card won’t immediately throw it away and will eventually make the choice to add you to their contacts, digital business cards integrate with contact lists automatically.
- More creative freedom. Unlike print design, colors and size are not limited (though it is recommended you aim for mobile phone dimensions).
- More opportunities to share. Print cards require an in-person interaction. A digital business card can often be attached casually to an email signature. Some virtual card builders can even integrate with other third-party digital apps like Zoom, allowing you to place your personal details and QR code within a virtual background.
How to share digital business card?
Creating a digital business card is one thing, but how are you supposed to hand over something you can’t touch?
Once you create a business card or Easy VCard page, you can begin sharing it with the people you meet, even if they don’t have the app! Sending your VCards to someone is simple and can be accomplished in multiple ways, like email, test message, or copying the link to your card and sending it through your preferred means of communication.
You may like : Benefits of Digital Business Cards.